Rules and Safety
- Remember this is NOT a race but a personal challenge.
- It is COMPULSORY to wear a cycle helmet at all times while participating in this event.
- All riders must abide by the Highway Code and the Countryside Code.
- All under 16 year olds must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- All under 18 year olds must have their parent or guardian's consent.
- All riders must carry a mobile phone.
- Your Rescue Ride number must be visible at all times.
- You must make sure your number is recorded at every check point you pass.
- Any cyclist who drops out before the finish must immediately report this via phone to the event organiser to avoid unnecessary searches being activated.